It affects men and women equally; women just talk about it more. This is the MUST-HAVE guide for men who are trying to conceive.
Whether you face male factor, female factor or unexplained infertility, the practical advice in The Man’s Guide To Infertility will help you make it through.
Safeguard your mental and physical health, your finances and your relationships during this very challenging period of your life.
This book will help you to understand:
- everything you need to know before seeking fertility treatment
- causes of infertility
- how to prepare physically, emotionally and financially
- how to choose the right fertility doctor
- how to give injections
- how to support a woman while she is undergoing IVF
- egg and sperm donation, surrogacy and adoption
With expert advice from:
- Dr Darren Katz, Male Fertility Specialist
- Dr Lynn Burmeister, IVF Specialist
- Dr Lora Shahine, Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Dr Scott Shemer, Obstetrician
- Sarah Jefford, Surrogacy and Family Creation Lawyer
- Tasha Jennings, Fertility Naturopath and Nutritionist
- Dr Ryan Harrod, Chiropractor
Surviving testicular cancer, 18 IVF cycles, 2 sperm retrieval surgeries and thousands of injections, Jon and Laura Summers discovered that infertility is a marathon that requires strength and resilience
With love and humour, Jon and Laura overcame the hardest parts of their infertility experience together.
They made it to the other side… and you will too.
“An informative, humorous and heartfelt look into the world of infertility”
Dr Lora Shahine, MD, reproductive endocrinologist and best-selling author of Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Loss